With the Coronavirus pandemic that is currently sweeping our nation, there are more and more Americans finding themselves working from home to limit the spread. However, what are you to do if you live in a rural or remote location and don’t have sufficient internet access? Historically, the larger Cable, DSL, and Fiber internet providers don’t reach rural locations as there are fewer potential customers and
With Blazing Hog, you can experience unlimited wireless internet service that can keep up with your needs whether they’re work-related or for streaming a movie at the end of the night.
Plans and Pricing
The first question on everyone’s mind when they’re trying to quickly find an internet provider is about the cost. Luckily, Blazing Hog makes it simple by offering a one-size-fits-all plan solution. For a limited time, you can get Blazing Hog’s unlimited high-speed internet plan for just $99.99. Though this may seem higher than you’d expect, the savings you’ll experience are an absolute steal. Included in the plan is:
- Speeds of 27 Mbps
- Unlimited data without any caps or throttling
- Low ping rate that is perfect for online gaming
- Your portable Blazing Hog modem
- Cost of your 1-time network registration fee
- Free shipping of your equipment
With the inclusion of the Blazing Hog Unlimited 4G internet service, your Blazing Hog modem that can give you high-speed internet from absolutely anywhere with a power source, and your 1-time network registration, you’re getting a savings of over $900!
Why Choose Blazing Hog?
At Blazing Hog, we care about our customers, which is why we offer our unlimited wireless internet plan with all its perks and features for a reasonable cost. For those now experiencing a new work-from-home environment, Blazing Hog will be able to serve both your work-related needs and your entertainment needs with our high-speeds and unlimited data. Work away during the day, and then settle in during the evenings with some popcorn (and hand sanitizer!)
Available nationwide and able to service nearly any location in the US, Blazing Hog’s excellent coverage is just another reason why customers love it. If you’re interested in signing up for service or have a question, call 1-833-387-3200 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives!
Tips on Succeeding When Working From Home
With many people spending their entire lives working from an office environment, a sudden shift to working from home can come with a difficult transition. Below you’ll find our top 5 tips to stay productive and have a great transition.
- Get started early and maintain regular hours – the transition from your pillow to your computer can be a jarring one. With no commute to enjoy a cup of coffee and wake up, many find it best to jump straight into their to-do list to start the day productively. Also, having a clear and precise schedule and sticking to it will help maintain a great work-life balance.
- Set ground rules with people and keep a dedicated office space – Make sure to set up clear ground rules with anyone who shares your space during work, or will be coming home while you’re working. Everyone needs to understand that just because you are present, you are working and not available – just like if you were at work. In an ideal world, remote employees would have not only a dedicated office but also two computers, one for work and one for personal use.
- Over communicate – Because you’re no longer in an office setting where it’s easy to communicate and organize current and future projects, its best to go above and beyond what you feel is the right level of communication. Often let people know what you’re working on, what you’ve completed, and send extra details with anything you are requesting from someone else.
- Get out of the house – never leaving your house while working from it can make you start to resent it. Get out of the house at least once a day. Your body needs to move and fresh air and natural light will do you good.
- Take advantage of your perks – As long as you find a great balance and can adapt to less social activity, working from home is great for so many people. Take advantage of perks you wouldn’t be able to do if you were in an office. Make your own fresh lunch, bake some muffins, listen to music, and wear comfy clothes. Take advantage of the perks – you deserve them!